As promised, and nah, there’s no delay!
- XXXTENTACION on the first song… powerful. (R.I.P. 🙏)
- The Obama shoutout at the end of “Dedicate”… flex on ’em Weezy!
- Swizzy brings it on “Uproar” to put this at max. volume…
- Mona Lisa…
- Open Letter… Famous (with his daughter Reginae)… vintage reflective Weezy.
- Snoop and a flip of Dre’s “Xxplosive”. When that dropped… man. Immediate add to the car rotation here in L.A.
- And then it started to feel long… I’m not the biggest Weezy fan so take it for what it is though.
- Definitely got the mid-2000s sound a few times too, which for the Ashanti feature… Hey! I didn’t mind!
Weezy returns. How we liking the album so far?