Rhythm Visuals in collaboration with Bookbinder LLC present a rare opportunity to experience some of the world’s largest, finest crystals, ethically extracted from Brazil.
On display is an astounding collection of earth-art objects that might normally only be seen in photographs. Come be energized, mesmerized, and amazed by:
● The world’s largest and finest natural citrine sphere
● A 1,600 lb tub created from a single agate crystal
● A giant amethyst crystal geode throne
● A phallus-shaped amethyst geode sculpture
● Crystal quartz thrones: King, Queen, and Princess set
● A spinning double-terminated crystal quartz chair
● Lemurian quartz clusters over 1,600 lbs
● Various smaller, fine quartz points, clusters, hearts and spheres
The exhibit debuts Saturday, July 13th, from 12 to 9pm at Rhythm Visuals Gallery 1040 S. Olive St, Los Angeles, CA 90015. The opening show will feature music, hors d’oeuvres, and interactive sensory experiences. After the opening, the exhibit will be on display to the public Tuesday — Saturday from 11am to 5pm. The exhibit will then close with an event on Sunday, July 27th from 12 to 6pm.
All of the large rare-earth crystals, along with various smaller-sized specimens will be available for purchase throughout the duration of the exhibit. To receive a sales catalogue or schedule a private viewing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.