Some dark visuals for the Cadillactica fave “Soul Food”. Diggin’ the dark lighting throughout.
With ‘Cadillactica’ hitting stores yesterday, so does this hard bonus track “Let It Show”. Nasty beat, by DJ Dahi, with K.R.I.T.’s high intensity to match. This one may connect to even the casual listener and if you’re further reeled in, watch his new interview with The Breakfast Club, and of course: stream/cop the album.
Big K.R.I.T. keeps the good promo goin with the all-new video for the title track above. The moving visuals match the album cover’s aesthetic, and that’s a cool thing given the album cover. Matt Swinsky directs.
Here it is a full 9 days early. Big K.R.I.T.’s Cadillactica in full stream below.
Features include Lupe Fiasco, E-40, Wiz Khalifa, ASAP Ferg, Raphael Saadiq, and more. For me, I’m skipping right ahead to track #15.
1. Kreation (Intro)
3. My Sub, Pt. 3 (Big Bang)
5. Soul Food (ft. Raphael Saadiq)
6. Pay Attention (ft. Rico Love)
7. King of the South
8. Mind Control (ft. E-40 & Wiz Khalifa)
9. Standby (Interlude) (ft. Kenneth Whalum III)
10. Do You Love Me (ft. Mara Hruby)
11. Third Eye
12. Mo Better Cool (ft. Bun B, Devin The Dude & Big Sant)
14. Saturdays = Celebration (ft. Jamie N Commons)
15. Lost Generation (ft. Lupe Fiasco)
16. Mt Olympus (Reprise)
17. Lac Lac (ft. A$AP Ferg)
Cadillactica is out officially 11.11. (h/t NPR)
Is Big K.R.I.T. the new “King of the South”? One way we might be able to tell is if Cadillactica outsells T.I.’s new album, Paperwork. We’ll find out soon on 11.11, as in the meantime, here’s K.R.I.T.’s latest self-produced preview.